Thursday, January 31, 2008

Slacking...

Okay so I realize I've been slacking a bit on this... but I have been SUPER BUSY! I moved back to Baton Rouge from Peru and I seriously hit the ground running. I then proceeded to get sick with this stupid cold going around... then yesterday I fainted! Why? I'm still not sure. Could be a combination of many things, but I've never fainted before so that was just incredibly weird. God had his angels watching out for me though cause I could have gotten hurt alot worse than I did. I'm a little banged up but no broken bones and no cuts. :) YAY! God is good!

So anyways, as soon as I get my life a little more organized, I'll be able to post more frequently. But for now I will leave you with a few of my favorite shots from a senior session I shot for Luckett Portrait Studio downtown this past weekend. Her name is Angie. :)

luckett portrait studio
www.luckettstudio.com
luckett portrait studio
www.luckettstudio.com
luckett portrait studio
www.luckettstudio.com

No comments:

copyright

All content on this blog is copyrighted. Please respect my art and do not copy it. Thank you. :)