Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lots to come...

Last night I photographed the sweetest couple! Remember Nicole?? Her wedding was last night and I got sooo many great pictures! Her and her groom Blake are sooo sweet! (It doesn't hurt that they are both photogenic either!) Neither one of them stopped smiling all night. I had a great time. I absolutely love photographing weddings. Especially when the couple is so happy like Blake and Nicole. They were a truly inspiring, lovely couple.

Now that I've teased you all... I just wanted to let you know I will post some of their pictures, as well as many other shoots I'm doing in the near future! I have so many fun things coming up! Keep checking!

No comments:

copyright

All content on this blog is copyrighted. Please respect my art and do not copy it. Thank you. :)