Thursday, July 17, 2008

DJ Triz-A

My friend Trey W. (aka DJ Triz-A -- aka one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet) called me a few weeks ago asking if I'd shoot his promo pics for all his new DJ promotions (flyers, website, etc)... I was flattered!! This was Trey's first professional photoshoot ever!! He did a really great job for his first time. I think we got some really great stuff and here are a few of my favorites...

PS- Thanks Trey!! Good luck with everything!

Click any to see 'em bigger!!

arte*dellafiora
arte*dellafiora
arte*dellafiora
arte*dellafiora
arte*dellafiora
arte*dellafiora
arte*dellafiora
arte*dellafiora
arte*dellafiora

1 comment:

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

I love these! they are super rad! great shoot! -candice

copyright

All content on this blog is copyrighted. Please respect my art and do not copy it. Thank you. :)