Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sean's Senior Pics Part 1

Sean told, not asked, told... me about a year ago that I would be shooting his senior pics even before he was a senior. It was so cute how serious he was about it. Not that I would have said no, but if I had wanted to, there was no way he was going to take no for an answer. He knew what he wanted and he was going to get it! And he did!! Below are a few pictures from the first part of his senior pictures. We will be shooting the 2nd part in the spring before he graduates. Sean is such a great guy and has such a tender and sweet heart. I know Sean is going to go on and do great things with his life! I fully believe in him!! He comes from a TREMENDOUS family whom I adore.

More to come!!

Don't you just love all his cute freckles!?!

arte*dellafiora

He's from Louisiana, but he's a HUGE Texas fan. What is wrong with this picture?

arte*dellafiora



arte*dellafiora

Such a stud.

arte*dellafiora

No comments:

copyright

All content on this blog is copyrighted. Please respect my art and do not copy it. Thank you. :)