Monday, November 3, 2008

Way overdue!

Finally! Some time to blog! Get ready, cause this one is going to be a long one! I'm combining three different sessions into this one blog post! WHEW! It's all dedicated to families and children. I have more pictures to put on here, but this should give you all something to look at for a bit.

FIRST OFF! -- Emily and Jon's beautiful family! Okay so I love this girl. I have known Em for about 12 years now. She was homeschooled just like me and became one of my dearest friends! This girl is AMAZING!!! I can't say it enough... she was my inspiration and someone who truly impacted my life when I was a teenager. Em is truly a real lifelong friend. :) I love you EM!

She has a GORGEOUS family! They live in Houston now, but we managed to squeeze this session in at 7:30am on a Saturday morning while they were in town for business! I'm glad we did because look how great they all look!! ---


arte*dellafiora

How cute is Gavin?

arte*dellafiora

Elliot has a natural mohawk!! I love it!!!

arte*dellafiora

Elliot wasn't feeling this one too much, haha!

arte*dellafiora

Look at these two lovebirds.

arte*dellafiora

I shot Emily and Jon's wedding back in March 2001... which was one of the first weddings I ever shot. I had to dig and dig to find this picture, but it was well worth it! Good 'ol 35mm film! This was a totally candid moment by the way!

arte*dellafiora


NEXT -- Keesha and Aaron! I met Keesha a couple of years ago. I was supposed to shoot her wedding, but she had to change her date on me and I was already booked on that particular date so I wasn't able to! Which was a huge bummer for not only her, but me! However, I was able to shoot her bridal and engagement though and we totally hit it off and have been friends ever since! I love it when clients turn into friends! Keesha and I have a lot of laughs and always have a great time together as well as great conversations. She is a huge support in my life and has a great heart! She has a beautiful family!

Could you get any more picture perfect?

arte*dellafiora

I love this of the whole family admiring the latest addition to the clan. :)

arte*dellafiora

Isn't he precious!?

arte*dellafiora

Love it.

arte*dellafiora

Dylan and Chase are so sweet!

arte*dellafiora

Awww!

arte*dellafiora


Keesha- We HAVE to get together soon! :)

And last but not least, Cecilia's baptism!! It's pretty obvious I adore this child. Haha! She really is a great baby! I am so glad I get to be in her life and watch her grow! Her mom Zoe is my best friend whom I love dearly. I am so happy I was able to be a part of this special day. :)

Godmother (and aunt) Rochelle.

arte*dellafiora

CC was totally enamored by father Andrew. She loved him!

arte*dellafiora

With mom and dad.

arte*dellafiora

She was all smiles while this was happening! So cute!!

arte*dellafiora


Okay, that's all for now!! Have a fabulous Monday evening!!

No comments:

copyright

All content on this blog is copyrighted. Please respect my art and do not copy it. Thank you. :)