Sunday, January 4, 2009

New logo!

I've been thinking about changing my logo recently. I finally did it! It's still a lot like the other one but instead of it being "arte*dellafiora" it will now just be my name. :) Arte Dellafiora was hard for a lot of people to say so I made it simpler.

Here is the new logo! I might still change it up a bit in the future, but for now this will be it! What do you think?


courtney dellafiora


By the way, had an amazing time in NYC! VERY cool place! I want to go again... but when it's not 0 degrees outside! It was FREEZING! It snowed all day the first day we were there, which was beautiful. I took a lot of cool pictures that I will be sure to post once I get caught up on some work!

No comments:

copyright

All content on this blog is copyrighted. Please respect my art and do not copy it. Thank you. :)