Wednesday, January 14, 2009

so cool!!

You may remember my insanely gorgeous friend and model, Jessica, from the super fun photo shoot I did of her and her husband in California. She is not only a beautiful person on the inside and out, but the girl can seriously draw!! She is sooo freakin' talented! I envy her so much! Jessica is by far one of the coolest people I've ever had the chance to surround myself with. She recently moved to Texas so we are much closer now and are trying to plan another photo shoot soon!!

If you're in need of a self portrait or of anything really.. she is your girl!! Email me and I'll pass along her phone number! courtney@dellafiora.com

So I found this picture of her drawing a photo I shot of her and Dan! I love it!! I just had to post this... it's truly an honor when your own art can inspire another artist!


courtney dellafiora

No comments:

copyright

All content on this blog is copyrighted. Please respect my art and do not copy it. Thank you. :)