Sunday, December 21, 2008

Goofballs

At every photoshoot, there are ALWAYS those hilarious shots that I snap in between the "good" shots. The ones where because of the awkwardness of being photographed, the subjects in front of the lens feel the need to act like a total goober by doing the craziest things. I LOVE IT!!! The next 3 photos are some examples of what I am talking about from 2 different sessions.

The first 2 are from one of my favorite families in the world! The Guffey fam! I'll be posting their session soon, but for now...

These four brothers are so silly!

arte*dellafiora


Jeff loves to be the center of attention 24/7. You can see that here as he hops in and ruins a perfectly intimate family portrait. ;)

arte*dellafiora


There are plenty more of those goofy ones to come!! I had such a good time shooting their pictures! They crack me up non-stop!

The next one is from Ashi's photoshoot, lots more to come on hers as well.

This is just classic Ashleigh... classic. I love you bee-you-tea-full!


arte*dellafiora

No comments:

copyright

All content on this blog is copyrighted. Please respect my art and do not copy it. Thank you. :)