Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday VEGAS!!

Today is my BEAUTIFUL friend's birthday! VEGAS! I met her about 5 years ago when I worked at the Cheesecake Bistro. I was already working there when she started and as soon as I saw her, I knew we'd be friends. I also knew I wanted to photograph her. She is soooo photogenic and has modeled for me a few times. She is not only beautiful on the outside... but also deeply amazing on the inside. She is sooo talented and has so much to give. She is someone I will ALWAYS love. I am so honored to be a part of her life and very blessed to have her as my friend. I know that anyone who is lucky enough to know her would agree. I love you Jen!


arte*dellafiora


I am glad I got to spend some time with you today babydoll! MUAH!

arte*dellafiora

No comments:

copyright

All content on this blog is copyrighted. Please respect my art and do not copy it. Thank you. :)