Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jen n Juice

I just love this shoot! Jen and Juice did such an amazing job in front of the camera. We've been talking about doing this for a long time. Jen is super shy and has been nervous about it but she did amazing! Juice is a ham so I knew he wouldn't have a problem! Haha! They are such a great couple and I'm so glad we were finally able to make this happen. All their pictures are so good... it was seriously hard to pick some for the blog.

They were taken in Juice's backyard. He had all kinds of run down junk just piled everywhere. It was perfect!!



Aren't they a GORGEOUS couple?

arte*dellafiora


arte*dellafiora

Beautiful.

arte*dellafiora

Gosh, how cute are they!?!

arte*dellafiora

I looooooooove this!

arte*dellafiora

Don't you think they look like models? They are too good lookin'.

arte*dellafiora


arte*dellafiora


arte*dellafiora


arte*dellafiora


arte*dellafiora


arte*dellafiora

Juice rides bikes (like me!) and wanted to incorporate his baby with his other baby!! I just loved the idea and we got this...

arte*dellafiora

Of course he wanted some of just Jen. ;) She looks like she belongs in a Kawasaki calendar with this shot. Maybe I should send it in?

arte*dellafiora

I love the emotion in this one.

arte*dellafiora

And finally the very last shot of the day. They both were soooo easy to work with. They were willing to do anything I asked! I love it when couples do that!

arte*dellafiora


Thanks Jen and Juice for being so amazing! I could photograph you two everyday, all day, and never get sick of it! Haha! I'll call you soon Juice to go riding! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Karen T. said...

SEXY SEXY!! They must be models because they are so perfect and good-looking!! You captured them beautifully! And I LOVE the puppies!! SOOOO adorable! Are you keeping all three of them?!

copyright

All content on this blog is copyrighted. Please respect my art and do not copy it. Thank you. :)