Monday, September 22, 2008

Safetysuit

Okay so I love this band. They are very new but have very quickly become one of my favorites. All of their songs are really good. I was already addicted to them before I saw them in concert. Ya know how sometimes bands sound good on their cd, but not live? Well these guys surpassed my expectations! They were even better live! I already can't wait to see them again!

Even though I rarely do it, I've always really enjoyed concert photography. It's so different then what I normally shoot. So it's a challenge, but I really like it.

Definitely pick up Safetysuit - Life Left to Go if you get a chance. It's well worth it!

I love how I caught him in the air. Awesome.

safetysuit


safetysuit


safetysuit


safetysuit


This is cool.

safetysuit

They all seemed like such genuine guys.

safetysuit


safetysuit


If you'd like to see all the pictures I took at the concert, please click here

No comments:

copyright

All content on this blog is copyrighted. Please respect my art and do not copy it. Thank you. :)