Thursday, September 11, 2008

Livin' the Dream

So ya know how we all have that list of things we want to do before we die? Well this has been on my list for many years now. I am so excited! Yesterday I finally got my street bike and I am thrilled! A dream come true! YAY!!! I really never thought I'd do it. But it's true that if you believe in yourself, and in your dreams, ANYTHING is possible! Determination and faith can get you very far in life. A good attitude is key as well.

I'm off into the sunset with my new toy. It's SOOO MUCH FUN! See you around!! ;)

Here is the beauty... and by the way, I do plan on changing that lame undertail as soon as I get a moment.

arte*dellafiora

No comments:

copyright

All content on this blog is copyrighted. Please respect my art and do not copy it. Thank you. :)